Principle of work
The principle of operation of the device is based on the illumination of a sample the frequencies displaced rather exciting line appear monochromatic radiation in a range of scattered radiation. The created lines corresponding to oscillatory and rotary transitions in molecules of the studied substance are called a range of the combinational dispersion (CD) or the Raman range.
For receiving a range the studied test is lit by monochromatic light (laser) which goes from a source through system of mirrors. The radiation disseminated by a sample (elastic and inelastic) passes through a lens and goes to the detector through the focusing system of lenses. For suppression of radiation of Rayleigh dispersion in the received combinational range dikhroichny glass is installed in the developed device behind a lens, not transparent for irradiator wavelength.
The spectrometer is connected to the personal computer on the HID interface via which control of the device and receiving KR of ranges is exercised.
The software, parameters of measurement and to carry out further processing allowing to establish is developed for a spectrometer.
Advantages and shortcomings
- In the device the confocal optical scheme is realized;
- Rather small overall dimensions and weight allow to equip with this device mobile analytical laboratories;
- Use of the laser with the wavelength of 532 nanometers allows to receive a high signal of combinational dispersion at rather small power of an irradiator;
- Simplicity and reliability of the device provides high quality of performance of a wide range of analytical tasks;
- The developed special prefixes for studying of the solid pressed materials of drum type allow to investigate some samples;
- Specially developed flowing a ditch of FLES-10 allows to carry out flow analysis;
- In cuvette office installation gas ditches that allows to register and study ranges of combinational dispersion, both unicomponent, and steam-gas mixes is provided;
- Possibility of installation of the portable fiber-optical probe that provides carrying out identification of substances in objects which size considerably surpasses the sizes of cuvette office is provided.
It is necessary to refer initiation of fluorescence of some substances on the wavelength of radiation of 532 nanometers to shortcomings. Treat such substances:
- fluorescent dyes of a number of fluorescein and rhodamine;
- some condensed aromatic hydrocarbons;
- saturated and nonsaturated carbonic acids and their derivatives;
- synthetic and natural oils;
- derivative cellulose;
- the materials containing nanostructural particles like quantum points.
The section is in a development stage.
Main technical characteristics
- Wavelength of the exciting laser, nanometer 532
- Power of the laser of adjustable, 10 - 200 MW, Class 3B
- Focusing of the laser, 10kh by means of the lens Edmond
- Time of continuous operation of the laser, 10000 hours
- The detector, Toshiba TCD1304AP a straight-line characteristic, cooling - 35oc
- Spectral range, cm-1 200-2800
- Resolution, 8,5 cm-1
- Quantity of points of the detector, 3648
- Limits of the allowed absolute error of a scale of wave numbers, cm-1 2
- Relation signal/noise, not less than 300
- A/D permission, 14 bits
- Time of an exposition, 2,5 ms - 150 with
- Speed of processing of CCD, 14 ms
- Speed of data transmission, 200 ms / 100мс
- Interface, USB 2.0, HID 2.0
- Operating system, Windows 98/Me/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8; 32/64
- SKO of an output signal, %, no more than 2
- Overall dimensions, mm, no more than 330x300x70
- Weight, kg, no more than 6
- Supply voltage with a frequency (50±1) Hz, B 220 (±20%)
- Power consumption, VA, no more than 200 mA x 5 V
- Average service life, years 10
The spectrometer of SKR-200 allows to carry out identification of a wide number of organic and inorganic substances.
With application of methods of concoction and special methods of processing of spectral data the concentration limit of detection can be lowered to 0,001-0,005% or to 10 - 50 ppm.
Techniques of the quantitative analysis are developed for a wide number of organic and inorganic substances.
Range of asymmetrical dimethylhydrazine
Hydrogen peroxide range
Example of quantitative definition of ethanol in water solution
Calibration dependence of I=f (C) Relative error, %
Calibration dependence of S=f (C) Relative error, %
- NDMG in water and spirit (ethanol) solutions
- Alcohols in multicomponent mixes
- Fluororganic connections in two and more component mixes
- identification of a wide range of the medicines which are in various aggregate states;
- identification of low-quality and counterfeit preparations;
- spectral water analysis, air and soil on availability of harmful and toxic agents in field and laboratory conditions;
- analytical control of raw materials, promprodukt and final products at all stages of a technological chain;
Rocket production and space industry:
- analytical control of the used liquid and solid rocket fuels. Detection of leaks and passages in places of storage and gas station;
Enrichment and hydrometallurgy:
- analytical control of the applied floatation reagents;
- analytical control of the used organic ekstragent and thinners;
- research of a saturated organic phase;
- identification of mineral components of ore;
- drawing up geological cards on ranges of combinational dispersion;
Troops and internal services:
- identification of the poisoning, explosive, flammable, narcotic substances;
- identification of the applied mineral fertilizers, insecticides and herbicides;
- analysis and identification of forages and feed additives.
Set for flowing measurements
A flowing ditch of FLES-10 it is intended for carrying out the qualitative and quantitative analysis of liquid tests in a stream by method of spectroscopy of combinational dispersion.
Ditch of FLES-10 it is simple and convenient in operation, it can be applied both in laboratory, and in field conditions. Sampling, the creation of a stream and hashing necessary in case of multicomponent solutions, is carried out by means of the external pump. The most optimum, in this case, is use of the peristaltic pump with a multichannel mechanical head.
Air hashing allows to increase homogeneity of mixing and to analyze the stratifying tests that does this flowing to a ditch irreplaceable in the analysis of emulsions and multiphase systems.
Flowing a ditch it can be applied not only with concrete model of a spectrometer, it can also be used in the automated analytical complexes of selection of liquid tests.
Ditch of FLES-10 has low cost in comparison with domestic and foreign analogs.
- SKR-200 spectrometer
- The control unit of the laser with a power of 200 MW
- A set of samples for an adjustment
- Operation manual
- The software for management and processing of results of measurements
- Techniques of the quantitative analysis
The set for flowing measurements and the personal computer can be in addition put. The analytical spectral base can be also in addition put.
The program complex delivered with the device allows:
- to take spectral measurements under the terms, the established operator;
- to carry out preprocessing of the measured ranges;
- to keep the measured ranges and to form the user database;
- to conduct expanded research of ranges;
- to carry out additional processing of spectral data.
In the section "Documentation" it is possible to examine the mathematical apparatus applied to spectral processing.
In the section "center of loading" you can study more detailed information on work and application of a spectrometer of combinational dispersion of SKR-200, and also to download information leaflet and the advertizing leaflet.
For more detailed acquaintance to the developed equipment you can examine, having contacted technical specialists of the developer.